Books in a Box Kits and Discussion Guides
Great titles for your next book discussion -
ten copies and a guide conveniently packaged in a tote for checkout!
Book Groups @ WCLS Libraries
- Saturday, January 9th, 10am @Lynden Library; The Award-Winning Book Club organizational meeting
- Tuesday, January 12th, 2:30pm @Ferndale Library; Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Tuesday, January 19th, 7pm @North Fork Brewery (6186 Mt. Baker Highway) - lively discussion led by library staff. First title to be announced at inaugural meeting.
- Wednesday, January 27th, 12:30pm @Lynden Library; The Book Enthusiast's Book Club - brown bag lunch, share what you are reading and get ideas for your next read!
- Tuesday, February 2nd, 1pm @Sudden Valley Community Center; Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
- Tuesday, February 9th, 2:30pm @Ferndale Library; A Tale For the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
- Tuesday, February 9th, 7pm @Point Roberts Library; A Tale For the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
- Saturday, February 13th, 10am @Sumas Library; The Sun Kings by Stuart Clark
- Saturday, February 13th, 10am @Lynden Library; The Award-winning Book Club - coffee, doughnuts and lively discussion!
- Monday, February 15th, 7:30pm @Island Library; A Tale For the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
- Tuesday, March 1st, 1pm @Sudden Valley Community Center; A Sand County Almanac by Aldo Leopold
- Saturday, March 12th, 10am @Sumas Library; A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel
- Saturday, April 9th, 10am @Sumas Library; The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian by Sherman Alexie
Everyone welcome! Contact Lisa
if you would like to add your group to this list.
WCLS Reading Group Lists
Picking a Book for Discussion
Starting a Book Club